Wednesday, June 25, 2008

L@T: Damn Tom Cruise

Okkkaayy, this is a small thing before I get back into this blogging proper (PFT.): I go on to alot of webcomic and gossip blogs (I have to work 8 hrs in an office, doing nothing for 5 of them...sounds fun but boredom sets in, like crabs, preeettty quickly.) and this stupid 25 years of Tom Cruise website is advertised EVERYWHERE. The madness that is Cruise must stop.

Get the hell away from me Tom, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!! STOP PRESSURING ME.

Ahem, see I never meant to stab your Scientology beliefs in the heart 20x...but then again, it happened and no one really misses it. SEE YA!

BTW, bootleg "The Hulk" because Norton you ain't all that great of an editor and Liv needs to stop heaving her breastisis in her voice through every scene. That sort of acting went out with the original "King Kong" and the silent movie so put it to rest Liv, I see you.

Soundtrack: the HGTV network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express yourself. Then let it eat cake.

Not you, mind, but the comment. After all, it's been so good!