Friday, October 24, 2008

Edict OT General #7: New Endeavors with Water Drum 1, 2, & 3

I have endeavored upon a new task. It's quite strange (for a person of my temperament), possibly influenced by a soundtrack supplied by the Baka Forest People (with their excellent water drumming and meant to calm such notions as the ones listed above. I will be photographing myself daily. Notice if you will: I found myself beautiful While on holiday even though I took photo after photo. I became comfortable with my image. I was far away from all I'd known and who had known me. There was no one around to tell what I was or wasn't. There wasn't time to lose that last ten pounds. There wasn't space in my head for "...isn't that grin a bit too wide?" when I'm standing in Versailles. I'm going to carry my camera all the time and take photos of myslef everywhere to remind me: this is who I am. This flesh encapsulates my spirit.

There is today no better day.

Playlist: Baka Forest People, the drone of necessary homework buzz buzzing at my ear, and the inticement of N.E.E.T. (Guess who won out? Of Course. The will is strong, the body? WEAK. Epic Fail...I need to stop saying "Epic Fail" What the FUCK does that even mean in this modern day and age??? In order to get that out of my common vernacular I need to stop hanging out with so many bloody guys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express yourself. Then let it eat cake.

Not you, mind, but the comment. After all, it's been so good!